How to use it?
You can apply Liquid Skin on your own as it is so easy to use! Use a microfiber cloth available at our store and then polish with a softer microfiber cloth to have the best shiny result. You can refresh the invisible shield anytime, but it is advised not to mix it with any other chemicals such as waxes etc. Simply wash the car using water and soap and then apply Liquid Skin. Make sure the surface is clean before you apply Liquid Skin in order to get the most effective result.
The main advantages of the product is being easy to clean, anti-static and anti-adhesive. Moreover, the hydrophobic coating not just only prevents from the organic, but also inorganic substances to harm the surface of your vehicle.
You’ll find Liquid Skin to be reasonably priced and worth purchasing after using it for couple of months because it protects your vehicle from various damages:
- Door edges and handle cavities from keys, purses and rings
- Trunk ledges from luggage, strollers and golf clubs
- Hoods, roofs, and trunks from tree sap and bird droppings
- Mirrors, bumpers and hoods from bugs, flying gravel and blacktopping
- Rocker panels from stones and sand that is kicked up by vehicle tires
- Doors, handles, bumpers and tires from getting corroded
- Doors, bumpers and trunk from oily stains
Liquid Skin has been manufactured to offer more benefits than any other available protection products. It is a recognized brand preferred by many customers all over the world.