Refresh Your Space with Soft and Recycled Cleaning Cloths
Our Recycled cleaning cloths are the sustainable choice for your cleaning needs. Made from 100% recycled materials and fully recyclable, these cloths are crafted from rPET – a material created by collecting, cleaning, and crushing PET bottles. The resulting fibres are meticulously screened for impurities, then granulated and woven into rPET yarn and microfibres. Each set of five cloths comes in eco-friendly cardboard packaging, so you can feel good about your purchase while keeping your space clean.
Versatile Applications of Recycled Microfiber Cloths
- Furniture: Harness the power of microfiber to clean and polish your furniture, including wooden, metallic, and glass surfaces.
- Electronics: Keep your electronic devices spotless with microfiber cloths that gently remove fingerprints and smudges without leaving scratches.
- Automobiles: Get your car looking its best inside and out with microfiber cloths that are highly effective at cleaning and polishing car exteriors and interiors, from windows and mirrors to seats and floor mats.
- Floors: Give your floors a thorough clean with microfiber mops and cloths, which work wonders on tile, hardwood, and laminate surfaces, and can also handle spot-cleaning of carpets and area rugs.
- Bathrooms: Keep your bathroom germ-free and sparkling with recycled microfiber cloths that excel at sanitizing sinks, showers, toilets, and other surfaces, as well as polishing faucets and mirrors.
- Kitchens: Clean and sanitize your kitchen with ease using recycled microfiber cloths that are perfect for wiping down countertops, stovetops, and appliances, and can also handle polishing stainless steel sinks and appliances.
- Outdoor spaces: Take your cleaning routine outside with recycled microfiber cloths that can clean and restore outdoor furniture, grills, and play equipment.
- Pet care: Keep your furry friends’ messes under control with microfiber cloths that are great at cleaning up pet hair and spills, as well as sanitizing pet bowls and toys.
- Travel: Bring the convenience of microfiber on the go with lightweight and easy-to-pack cloths that can clean up spills and messes in hotel rooms or rental cars, and can also wipe down airplane seats and tray tables.
Microfiber cloths are a versatile and effective cleaning tool that can be used on a wide range of surfaces. With their unique microfiber construction, they are able to trap dirt, dust, and other particles without the need for harsh chemicals or cleaning agents. In addition, microfiber cloths are durable and reusable, making them a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for cleaning.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of microfiber cloths, check out our guide “The Ultimate Cleaning Companion: The Benefits of Microfiber Cloths”.
Washing Instructions for Recycled Microfiber Cloths
To maintain the quality and effectiveness of microfiber cloths, it is recommended that they be machine washed in warm water (around 40 to 60 °C or 100 to 140 °F) with a gentle detergent that is colorless, odorless, bleach and fabric softener free. The use of hot water should be avoided as it can damage the fibers of the cloth.
When drying microfiber cloths, it is recommended to tumble dry on low heat only and avoid ironing. Fabric softeners should not be used as they deposit on the microfiber and reduce its effectiveness. It is also prohibited to use chlorine on microfiber cloths. To maintain the dirt-absorbing properties of the cloths, it is advisable to wash only with other lint-free fabrics and avoid washing with cotton.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certificate
Our selection of microfiber cloths are effective for polishing, dusting and cleaning but also embody our commitment to safety and environmental responsibility, as evidenced by their OEKO-TEX 100 standard certification. Not only do they offer hypoallergenic properties, ideal for sensitive skin, but they also reflect our commitment to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a globally recognized certification system for testing textile materials at all manufacturing stages, including raw materials, semi-finished, and finished products. It covers a wide range of items from yarns, fabrics, and accessories like buttons and zippers, to various finished textile products such as clothing, home textiles, and bedding. This certification ensures that all certified items are free from harmful substances, ensuring safety and quality in textiles.